Customer Service at its Finest?

Comments by people who have had dealings with New Falcon or Original Falcon. If there's something you'd like us to post, please feel free to send an email to nick@originalfalcon.com.

Customer Service at its Finest?

Postby nicktharcher on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:01 pm

Please feel free to share any experiences you've had...good or bad...with New Falcon Publications or, for that matter, with Original Falcon, either before or after the "regime change" in 2008.
nicktharcher
Site Admin

Re: Customer Service at its Finest?

Postby HBillings on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:29 pm

Every time I made a purchase from the "old" new falcon the customer service was great. On a personal level, it was nice having Dr. Hyatt respond to my emails when I had a question about anything in his books.

I can't respond to the service at the "new" new falcon (post-Hyatt and post-Nick) because I won't ever purchase anything from them.
HBillings

Postby Heller on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:12 am

I had fine experiences with the "old" new falcon.

Hyatt and Alli were courtious enough to sign any book I purchased, and willing to e-mail back when I inquired about a particular subject. (especially Alli)

I'm glad falcon continues but haven't had a chance to purchase as of yet.
Heller

Postby Jared on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Since all the hubbub that's gone one with Michael Miller and "New Falcon," I haven't purchased a single item from them. It is unfortunate that they are the ones still printing and distributing Robert Anton Wilson's works, as, if I need to buy a replacement, or if for some reason New Falcon puts out a work of his that I don't already own, my ethics force me to forgo the purchase, regardless of how tempting it might be. May Michael's deceit be fully exposed and Dr. Hyatt's legacy remain untouched by that swine. He talks a good game about fighting against the age of materialism, then he auctions off Dr. Hyatt's things, if indeed they were his things. I have met several people like him, who use "spirituality" as a means of exploitation and material gain, but themselves have ZERO regard or reverence for it. Disgusting. May the disingenuous rot in their misery.
Jared

Return to Customer Experiences