Excellent service and trust

Comments by people who have had dealings with New Falcon or Original Falcon. If there's something you'd like us to post, please feel free to send an email to nick@originalfalcon.com.

Excellent service and trust

Postby The Mad Gypsy on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:36 pm

I've always had quick fulfillment of my orders both in the old Falcon Press and the new one. I remember a time when I had ordered the Regardie Golden Dawn CD's, and a few of them were damaged in shipping. I was moving from Iceland at the time to California and didn't notice the damage until almost six months later when I unpacked them. I contacted New Falcon, and Nick sent me replacement CD's for the ones that were damaged (2 and 4 I believe). He sent these to me free of charge!

Amazing service! Keep up the good work...
The Mad Gypsy

Re: Excellent service and trust

Postby Guest on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 am

I had the exact same customer experience. I ordered the CD series (which is great by the way) and a few were damaged in the mail. Nick responded promptly and sent me new CDs free of charge. Customer service like that is hard to match. It only takes one good customer experience to build trust and one bad one to break it. Nick won my trust, so Original Falcon wins my business. Michael Miller is a douche bag.

Return to Customer Experiences