Michael Miller's statement

At one time this was open to posting by anyone. Because of the volume of spam, however, we locked it. We've also deleted many of the posts since they are no longer interesting. If there's something you'd like us to post, please feel free to send an email to nick@originalfalcon.com.

Michael Miller's statement

Postby rob_giri on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:03 pm

http://newfalcon.com/statement.htm

Hate to bring it up, but this is pretty intense statement considering what i've heard from the Original Falcon crew, which I trust over this guy. Strange and bizarre is all I can say

I have an original edition copy of Undoing Yourself Too, in which he contributed an article.

It sought of seems to be about relationship tyranny or some such thing. I'll have another read

anyone care to comment on his statement?
rob_giri

Re: Michael Miller's statement

Postby Nemoide on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:48 pm

I too certainly found it odd. I had no idea Michael Miller contributed to one of Hyatt's books, since I believe it was claimed that he hadn't read/understood any of his father's books. What was the article on? I still trust Original Falcon more.

I must admit that the only Dr. Hyatt book I have is Undoing Yourself With Energized Meditation. But I feel I have to ask, was he really "an observant Orthodox Jew"? I just find it a bit surprising that he was an "observant Orthodox" anything.
Nemoide

Postby dagon on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:48 pm

I was a bit surprised to find out he was an Orthodox Jew... and I knew him for over a decade,
worked with him ritually and with New Falcon, editing books and on other minutae related to getting
books published.

I only heard about Michael for a short period of time when Alan our mutual friend Bob and
I discussed putting out a video of Michael to make some cash. Otherwise Michaels name never
came up the whole time I knew him. I'd be curious to know which books Michael helped work
on, because I worked on quite a few he never had any hand in.

I'm also an author representative for a couple of New Falcon authors and Michael refuses to
pay royalties owed for the last half year, refuses multiple requests for sales figures he must
provide when requested as outlined in the contracts. So far he has done nothing but promise and
then lie lie lie. It is shame and a pain the ass dealing with such an individual and I never had
such problems when NF was run by Alan and Nick.

Douglas
Dagon Productions
dagon

Re: Michael Miller's Statement (On Nick's Reply)

Postby dagon on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:41 pm

did Alan give you executive control over New Falcon in some document that was witnessed and Notarized? if so, which one(s)? did he write out for you a directive explaining how the organization should be run in the event of his death? if so, which one(s)?
Nick Tharcher wrote: Alan said it frequently and loudly: he did not consider Michael to be either his son or a Jew.

My impression from Alan was that Nick would be running New Falcon if he died. Michael was never mentioned in
any conversation, we had or I overheard, ever having anything to do with New Falcon. The only time Alan
mentioned Michael to me was in regards to making a Basketball Coaching video that would have nothing to do
with New Falcon.

what are the reasons to think that Michael was not Alan's biological son? was Michael's mother Jewish?
Nick Tharcher wrote: (...after almost a year and a half... this author still has not received a dime in royalties from you?)

has any author received royalties from Michael? is his contention in this Statement that he is working with Lon Milo Duquette accurate? if so, how can Alan's IX° in the OTO and Mr. Duquette's heavy involvement with the same order be ignored in this regard? is the OTO somehow allied with Michael Miller against you in this struggle? is Michael Miller also in the OTO? or is Lon Milo Duquette merely unaware of the problem he is causing by involving himself seriously with Michael Miller and not with you?

good luck in all you do,[/quote]

One of the authors I represent was paid one royalty check, if I recall correctly, that was due in May '08, in September of '08 and this payment was only for books Michael could account for from sales made to wholesalers through their distribution
warehouse and did not included any sales via Amazon or retails sales through New Falcon prior to Alans death. Michael
or one of his many named minions (one can never tell who is who because the authors of the emails for some reason will not explain who they are) emailed me at the end of last year and stated I would receive payment for the royalty period ending in October '08 but now almost a year later and with another royalty period passing the two authors I represent have not received a single cent.

It looks like my only recourse now is small claims court, which will be a slam dunk but is a pain in the ass to deal
with.

Douglas
Dagon Productions
dagon

Postby benedict_regardie on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:36 am

What ye reap ye shall sow. Mr. Tharcher's cowardly worthless cronies from the Promethean Society repeatedly slandered Mr. Miller over the past few months. Did Tharcher really believe months of slander against Mr. Miller, Dr. Hyatt's OWN BLOOD would go unanswered? Your chickens are coming home to roost Linda, and Nick.
benedict_regardie

Postby benedict_regardie on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 am

Just because Alan did not share family business or his relationship dynamics with you Douglas, or Linda, or Nick or anyone else does not mean Michael never had an active role. Amusing how the cronies at OF assume they knew Alan so well over the years precluding that he shared everything about his personal & business affairs. Alan was a shrewd businessman and master manipulator, he despised Nick and Linda after a time. Out of respect for Alan - whose memory and grave Tharcher has shown NO respect for - we will not disclose Alan's private emails.

dagon wrote:I was a bit surprised to find out he was an Orthodox Jew... and I knew him for over a decade,
worked with him ritually and with New Falcon, editing books and on other minutae related to getting
books published.

I only heard about Michael for a short period of time when Alan our mutual friend Bob and
I discussed putting out a video of Michael to make some cash. Otherwise Michaels name never
came up the whole time I knew him. I'd be curious to know which books Michael helped work
on, because I worked on quite a few he never had any hand in.

I'm also an author representative for a couple of New Falcon authors and Michael refuses to
pay royalties owed for the last half year, refuses multiple requests for sales figures he must
provide when requested as outlined in the contracts. So far he has done nothing but promise and
then lie lie lie. It is shame and a pain the ass dealing with such an individual and I never had
such problems when NF was run by Alan and Nick.

Douglas
Dagon Productions
benedict_regardie

Postby benedict_regardie on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:48 am

A Statement from [name deleted by board moderator...this "author" is not content to remain anonymous, he is trying to impersonate someone; otherwise we leave this and his other posts intact] and former supporter of Nick Tharcher

Regarding Nick Tharcher
While I have tried to take the high road on the issue of Lee Rosenstein (“Nick Tharcher”) attacking Michael Miller personally and New Falcon Publications and the United States Ecclesiastical Seminary corporately, his latest screed and that of Michael’s step-mother, Linda Miller, calls for me to come clean and tell the truth, as I know it.

“Nick” writes, “In the year and a half since Alan's death, Linda Miller
and I have said little publicly about Michael Miller and what happened to New Falcon Publications. For the most part we have tried to keep this a private matter.” On the contrary, he has kept up a steady drumbeat of slander, lies, innuendos, theft, copyright violation, and outright fraud. He has constantly said Michael tried to defraud him of his rightful property.

The fact is that Lee has forced Linda to violate all fiduciary responsibility in the Bertha Miller Trust (BMIT). Alan Miller (Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D.) established the trust for his children, Michael and Michael’s sister(Bertha Miller was their grandmother). Linda has spent enormous sums of money from that trust treating “Nick” to the high life and financing legal attacks against Michael. (Yes friends, she is spending Michael and his sister’s money to fight Nick’s legal battles against Michael!).

“Original Falcon” (a private company owned by Lee and Linda) has recently published a book owned by Lon DuQuette, even after Lon and his lawyer informed them that it was in violation of a contract they have in their possession. This is copyright violation and theft, a further indication of bad moral character.

Stealing, however, is not new for Lee. Alan accused him of trying to
embezzle $50,000 from him and New Falcon. He repeated these charges to many of his friends in the OTO time and time again, as well as myself. Lee and Linda have stolen Alan’s gun collection, and his collection of gold coins and art in an attempt to defraud the trust, and Michael and his sister of their inheritance. I personally know this to be a fact.

Lee has stolen computers, cds, books, computer records, sales history, royalty reports, and Heaven only knows what else from New Falcon Publications. “Nick” has repeatedly slandered the good name of Michael — calling him an ungrateful son, a falsely motivated son, a greedy man who is unable to earn his own bread without stealing from his dying and now-dead father.

On the contrary, Michael Miller has been one of the most successful basketball coaches in California college history; has built absubstantial real estate investment business; has within the past 18bmonths put over 30 New Falcon titles back in print; has redesigned a true publishing website from scratch (http://www.newfalcon.com); and has been steadily cleaning up the mess created by Lee during Alan’s period ofill-health and following his death. Lee (our boy “Nick”) has mounted a consistent and virulent campaign of libel against Michael in the public forum. He has also engaged in fraud — attempting to prevent Michael from doing business by filing false claims to internet service providers and book distributors.

He accuses Michael of not reading New Falcon books, diminishing his
contribution to Undoing Yourself Too, and the other projects on which Michael worked. He is obviously unaware of the many books and articles Michael co-wrote with his father, which will be published by New Falcon in the future. I personally know about these, as Alan shared the information with me time and time again.

His lies about Alan’s attitude toward Michael and his statements about him are so patently absurd that I feel it is impossible to take them seriously. It is his “word” against Michael’s. Many other friends of Dr. Hyatt, besides me, know exactly how much Michael meant to Alan, and how often he expressed his pride in his son, and his joy that Michael reconnected with him after his rather shoddy treatment of the boy in his early years. Strangely, having said he has kept virtual silence on the issue, Lee Rosenstein refers to his vicious internet attack, "How Michael Miller Came to Be ‘In Charge’”. This slanderous public posting has been on the web for a year.

On a more personal level, Lee and Linda accuse Michael of somehow being guilty of his father leaving his mother when he was a baby. (it is no small magical trick for a baby to cause a divorce and paternal abandonment. If Michael is that high an adept, I congratulate him and will learnfrom him in the future.) However, Lee and Linda seem to relish accusing Michael of having beenadopted by his step-father. As his own father was too young and irresponsible to discharge his parental duties. Alan and Michael worked through these issues during the last 25 years of Alan’s life. My advice to Lee is to address his dysfunctional and non-existent relationship with his own child, rather than focus on Alan and Michael’s relationship.

Lee even posted a phony “sex-wanted ad” purporting to be from Michael. Now this deeply annoyed me. He pretended Michael was making a call for gay sex. Lee is obviously deeply ashamed of his own son — a homosexual from whom he is estranged — and about whom he complained bitterly to Alan and me about on many occasions.
I suggest that if Lee has a problem with gay people, he should work it out with his son.

[name deleted by board moderator...this "author" is not content to remain anonymous, he is trying to impersonate someone]
benedict_regardie

Postby nagasiva.yronwode on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm

who was the poster immediately above attempting to impersonate and how did you determine that it was an impersonation?
nagasiva.yronwode

Postby Krerbellor on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:52 pm

To Mr. or Ms. nagasiva.yronwode:

"who was the poster immediately above attempting to impersonate" The poster above was attempting to impersonate John Yost, who randomly chose the screen name "Mobius Frame" one day . . . John Yost is a medical doctor, and the poster has been very keen to post things across the net that mention the Doctor and then say things about abortion and euthanasia. This is simple meanness.

"and how did you determine that it was an impersonation?" I determined that it is an impersonation as I am good friends with Mobius Frame . . . read further for more detail.

Thanks for your interest in this cyber-harassment matter.

The FBI and various local authorities are also collecting data.

Most of these tactics are aimed at trying to be mean to Nick Tharcher and Mobius Frame.

For these two individuals did not kowtow to the demands of the Farcical New Falcon Publications and associated slander-thugs.

The tactics include fake emails on behalf of NT and MF, creation of bogus websites on behalf of NT, creation of profiles on gay dating websites on behalf of MF, defamatory emails to MF at his work and to his professional colleagues, and even have gone so far as to include hiring and attempting to hire private investigators to secure locale and pictures of NT and MF to be used on said websites.
Krerbellor

Return to Comments by Others