Non-Linear Analysis of world events

At one time this was open to posting by anyone. Because of the volume of spam, however, we locked it. We've also deleted many of the posts since they are no longer interesting. If there's something you'd like us to post, please feel free to send an email to nick@originalfalcon.com.

Re: Non-Linear Analysis of world events

Postby Scandelicious on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:10 am

noform wrote:re: "if there is anything I can do to help clear up this manufactured web of deciet that you mention, ask me and I'll tell you , as best I can."

Alright, I will ask you.

I would like you to share your views on how Michael Miller got to be CEO of New Falcon Publications.

Is it your view that Alan Miller actually wanted his college basketball coach son to take over his complex publishing company ? Do you think Alan was in full presence of mind when Michael put the pen in his hand to sign U.S.E.S.S. over to him ?

Perhaps your views on these issues can clear up some of the web of deceit that i refered to earlier.

The post by GregLaLone on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:47 am that followed these questions never answered any of these questions and appears to build a barrier between the one asked and the ones questioning. And based on GregLaLone's poor emotions transcribed into words and the poor use of English language concerning "professional matters" and scandals within these matters, GregLaLone appears uneducated to a certain degree or at least undisciplined to the extent that he or she does not know how to communicate without glossing the subject and adding layers of cream with no cake. From my experience with Dr. Hyatt and New Falcon (now The Original Falcon Press), I know that Alan Miller would never have wanted Michael Miller to have anything to do with New Falcon or the Ecclesiastical Society and that Michael and (may I ice this cake) all that stand by him are lying son's of bitches with no sense of respect and no sense of anything that Dr. Hyatt and New Falcon stood for. I had wished that Alan would have made it another decade or so, but I did expect from my first encounter with New Falcon, that if anything were to happen to him, that Lee Rosenstein (Nick Tharcher) and Alan's wife, Linda Miller, would be the ones to take the business into their hands. Need I say more the reasons why they would be the ones whom Alan would sign the business over to? And need I say more why Alan would sign the USESS over to Lee? And what the hell is a college basketball coach doing trying to take over an occult/spiritual/controversial publishing company anyway that belonged to his biological father? He must seriously not have the slightest clue what and who he would be dealing with and must really care about those dollars no matter who will hate him for his treachery or should I say, no matter who will suffer in some way by his pathetic decisions/actions. I just can't believe how stupid..... ... ... (the cherry on top).
This cake I just made is quite amateur, not very professional, but it is a cake, a simple cake, perhaps a cupcake, and not all cream like some people that make other people want to scream.
Scandelicious

Postby RiderHendrix on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:31 pm

Why was Alan's wife never mentioned anywhere prior to Dr. Hyatt's demise?
Also, why was Alan's illnesses never mentioned anywhere, also?
And if Alan's wife is a nurse, why is Hyatt dead?

I thought he was just cranky for being out of shape.

So, no 69 year old 2012 Dr. Hyatt...

:oops:
RiderHendrix

Postby Krerbellor on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 am

These questions indicate that it is deeply unintelligent and insensitive.

Therefore, they do not merit response . . . except to say:

Hyatt's illnesses and his wife are and were no one's business, especially not yours.

Remember, one day you will die . . . likely with a nurse working his or her ass off to keep you alive.

waste of time in my opinion.

I will, of course, be laughing at you.

RiderHendrix wrote:Why was Alan's wife never mentioned anywhere prior to Dr. Hyatt's demise?
Also, why was Alan's illnesses never mentioned anywhere, also?
And if Alan's wife is a nurse, why is Hyatt dead?

I thought he was just cranky for being out of shape.

So, no 69 year old 2012 Dr. Hyatt...

:oops:
Krerbellor

Postby RiderHendrix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:52 am

I wish I would've never been so naive as to get involved --especially being as stupid and pathetic and infantilely narcissitic as i am-- with anything bearing the name Dr. Hyatt.

It all turned out sooooooooooooo verrrrrrry much differently than I had IMAGINED, but remember.... I'm stupid and pathetic and probably not worthy of a living pulse according to other monkeys. Praise be to OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and the Roman Catholic Church my FUCKING HEROES!!!!

As for why Hyatt stuffed himself til he became toxic, despite having a wife, I suppose that's one of the Great Mysteries of the Universe. Maybe he was jealous of Gurdjieff's sick fat stomach or Bodhidharmas. Ah, it's none of my business. Because, remember --I'm stupid, pathetic, and deluded so not worth much. I'm garbage. And you would likely agree.

What a GREAT WORK!

Enjoy yourself.
RiderHendrix

Postby noform on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 pm

The naive inquiries posted by RiderHendrix reflect honest curiousities of the many who may have read Dr. Hyatt's books or been exposed to his reputation but never knew Doc personally or perhaps, they had not commited fully enough to their self-work to be aware of the vulgar banality of such proddings. It's not their fault. These types of probes have always oozed from cracks of the misguided projections that Dr. Hyatt attracted, endured and sloughed off while he was around. If you do the work and do a little every day, Dr. Hyatt's point will be well taken; it was never about him. It was always about you...the "You" meditation....
noform

Postby RiderHendrix on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:44 pm

I take back -as much as is possible- what I've said here. I'm just demonstrating the effects of the Kundabuffer and as pashu. And a probably very repugnant type. I'm not sure how much of all this is my fault but most of it appears to be my doing. Though even that assertion could use deeper dilation. The more I write the more I'm incriminating myself here in a sense. So I'd better just shut up. I'm not mathematically sound. I'm such. I'm a lost and forsaken machine from a particular angle -- theres so much crazy stuff going on in the world its getting scary! There seems to be a quality of thinly veiled (with rationality reason or pardoxical desire) form of viciousness in people. So much emphasis on suffering illness psychosis dementia and death! It's like a primally sadistic pleasure in a sort of unconsciously automatized corruption of humans deemed unworthy of some imagined standard that they believe holds true simply because they're convinced of its truthness quality! There's so much passion but it's on a sleek ultra-modern nazi ubermenschen sadistic trip! I'm starting to get a sense for how very complex this World is.

And All This within the verbal and symbolic realm and reduces to language. There seems to be irony in the fact that Science and Sanity came out in 1933 while Hemp was deemed prohibited in 1937. Etc.

Now I will silence myself...and hope that my errors can be integrated somehow without any needs for penalties, moralistic pronouncements of a person or group, punishments and such.
Collective reality from this planetary angle seems to be like a horrifically warped version of what Global exgistence could be if there is a more deeply etched sanity to counteract the seemly deeply etched unsanity that strongly seems to pervade the mainstream psychic currents at present.

It's like people don't know what else to do but what they're doing currently. People are hungering for something. And are being fed a very specific substitute . I have no idea where this is all going but it seems like it can go generally speaking one of two ways -- regressively progressive, or progressively progressive.

I had no idea that Life was this complex. Life seems to be a cruel tease the universe puts portions of itself through. Nowhere was I prepared for any of this it seems. I seem to appear to be a rudely blundering robot in a world more dreadfully serious and lascivious than i can comprehend without feeling compelled to move into radical gnostic modes. I think I act in a way that I believe I want to be reacted accordingly from, by some warped sense of deep logic or a warped logic of deep sense. And its so primal in me as to appear to be this powerful impession that feels so "me".

I sense a vibe in the non-culture or anti-society we seem to live in, wherein there are people who are nihilistically eager and decadently ready to participate in destruction or self-destruction of a person or a people for the sake of perceived righteous pleasure. Humans being with either and too much or not enough of Brain, Heart, Gut, Loins... Spine... exc, exc.
RiderHendrix

Postby noform on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:30 am

Ah, you are waking up to the cultural nightmare within and around us...the tragedy of the world, etc... Now that you are perceiving more reality, how will you live with yourself ? If you are merged with the Poor Baby Victim syndrome, you will drain your power and your life will gain purpose as a Psychic Vampyre. They are legion; they are in the multitudes.

The deeply etched sanity you seek can be carved by slicing off the fat of unchecked assumptions and their illusions of entitlement. And about that word "paradox"; no such thing. Paradox is a merely prop word assigned to anything or anybody larger than our current categories. I remember Dr. Hyatt once telling me that paradox was another word for 'human'.
Last edited by noform on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
noform

Postby RiderHendrix on Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:51 am

What do all those who DrH labeled "nuts" have in common?

Someone once mentioned that DrH told them in email that their first issue was 'entitlement'.

That issue would be an item of what sort of list of issues? What other items would be on such a list beside entitlement. ?

:geek:
RiderHendrix

Postby noform on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:11 am

what else might be on such a list besides "entitlement" ? good question. my guess... "unchecked assumptions", "immobilizing vanity", "morbid self-importance", "lost sense of humor", "precious", "dead certain"...anybody else care to add to the list ?
noform

Postby sororinanna on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:17 am

Dear Greg and friends,

You know, all of this reminds me of an online friend I had from a few years ago, and we still chat now and then. Somehow he made an enemy of some crazy blogger dude, and the guy made like 10 websites slandering him. Every time I was talking to him, he was complaining about how this dude slandered him but how he couldn't do anything about it due to him living in another state. The entries were extreme slander -- going on and on about personal aspects of the man to discredit him entirely.

I've seen these sort of posts here -- against ONE individual: Michael Miller. I've seen posts everywhere from someone (or people) saying things like he's gay and molests young black boys at his college, how he doesn't know how to do anything at all, how his father never would've picked such an imbecile and on and on. Clearly, these posts are coming from juveniles! I can't see as to how someone other than a 12 year old boy wrote the crap. This is the sort of stuff you see on news programs like 20/20 or Frontline about how some high school student was bullied online so much he had to leave school because of the antics of children. This is not the way adults behave. Dr. Hyatt never would have condoned any of this. I don't know who is saying this stuff, but whoever it is needs to GET A LIFE and GROW THE HELL UP.

I will not say what my own opinion is about this whole court case / copyright issue. I have read the documents of the falacious "court filing" against Michael Miller (by myself going to the court website and downloading them for a fee), and seen email exchanges between all of the attorneys involved. In the end if I was a judge (which I am not) I would say only a few things with my limited legal knowledge.

The first thing is -- I cannot determine whether Alan was or was not coherent to sign the company over to Michael, as I was not present. The only person who could say this is Linda, who was present to witness the not 1 but 12 documents they signed -- and at the time (before Lee/Nick decided to oust himselve from N.F. once Michael took over), seemed to have condoned the whole thing, at least passively. If it ever went to court, they might ask her why she stood there and signed documents to this effect (she was the SECRETARY / i.e. office holder of USESS originally!) if she thought Alan was not of sound mind and body to make the decision.

The second thing: I would wonder why Linda is using the children's trust fund to fund all of these things (lawsuits, and running Original Falcon). Such action is so traceable and obviously theft that her doing so seems to imply that she REALLY doesn't know what's going on. What she is doing is stealing thousands of dollars, no different than if an attorney trustee was skimming money off your own child's trust fund and using the money for their own legal pursuits, or business enterprise. Its just theft/embezzlement plain and simple.

The third thing: If one wants to determine who has copyrights to a thing, all one has to do is look and see who created it or what the (C) notice says. The books will say -- (c) USESS; (C) BMIT, (C) Christopher S. Hyatt... (etc). Anyone with the books can just look and see. Only a few have bee actually registered with the copyiright office. So there is no reason really to argue over who has them, they've been clearly visible since the things were created. BMIT does have a few books -- then again BMIT is a trust fund for Farrah and Michael Miller (Dr. Hyatt's children), not Linda or Lee.

As for the blatant copyright violations Nick is doing on Original Falcon, that would take a 50 page court document to fully explain the details to and ramifications thereof. They include selling books that are (C) USESS, (C) BMIT and any other book not copyrighted to either the author who agrees Original Falcon should print it, or that Linda can prove she has the copyrights to as Alan's wife. If she did, those would ONLY be the (C) Christopher S. Hyatt, of which there are a few I've come across. Other than this selection, EVERYTHING else on Lee's website is a copyright violation. He is doing nothing different than a person who takes some DVDs from the video store, copies them on their home computer... and sells them as the real copies.

Anyway a quick google search on what happens to these types of criminals can be reviewed here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bootleg+ ... lz=1I7GGLD

Best wishes,

Soror Inanna
sororinanna

Previous

Return to Comments by Others