Non-Linear Analysis of world events

At one time this was open to posting by anyone. Because of the volume of spam, however, we locked it. We've also deleted many of the posts since they are no longer interesting. If there's something you'd like us to post, please feel free to send an email to nick@originalfalcon.com.

Non-Linear Analysis of world events

Postby Krerbellor on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:20 am

To see some of the information presented in this forum filtered by a non-linear analog network, I kindly invite you to check out:

http://thehostmirror.blogspot.com/

Congratulations to Nick & Linda on their successes!

K
Krerbellor

Re: Non-Linear Analysis of world events

Postby Krerbellor on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:35 pm

Krerbellor

Postby Krerbellor on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Please take a moment to read the conversations at: http://www.jcscores.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=532

quote:

"There is a "scandal" similiar to the one at Ventura/Oxnard College involving Miller. The LACCD - Los Anggeles Community Colege District has been given a 70-page letter and over 600 pages of exhibits concering "14 allegations" against Miller in late June. They are keeping everything hush-hush as there's pending litagation because Miller is suing the former president Steve Maradian. "
Krerbellor

John Yost/Mobius Frame/ Krebellor - Answer me

Postby GregLaLone on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:41 am

John Yost:

What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm not sure what exactly I did to offend you.....I am disgusted to see that you took a simple good natured gesture and have twisted it into some conspiracy against you. You are the worst excuse for a human being I have ever met in my life.

Dr. Hyatt warned me about you once,he said that you were never to be trusted, and that you simply worship Hate for its own sake..... I thought at the time that he was waxing poetic, but now I see clearly that he was simply stating empirical data.

I suppose it is useless with a person like you to ask that you take a step back and look at things calmly....whatever evidence that you think you have that proves to you that I merit a libel campaign, I can assure you it is nothing but paranoia.... whether yours alone or fueled by Lee Rosenstein also I can't tell.

I will ask you , as a supposed man, to take down all material that you have posted on your blog about me. It is all lies. And have the courtesy and courage to not try to hide behind the Mobius Frame or Krebellor mask - I know it is you. Have the courage to put your grievances to me directly, instead of perpetuating this shameful and ILLEGAL campaign of libel against me.

I am going to post this message on my own blog, as well as any responses you make, although I doubt you have the forthrightness to make any direct reply.

This is not a comic book - this is real life.....you are intentionally trying to fuck up my reputation, with lies, in a public medium. I don't know why, but I have my suspicions. Be a man - tell me what exactly your problem is and maybe we can work it out like men.

I have tried to ignore your unprovoked attacks as best I could, hoping naively that you would crawl back under the rock I startled you out from under. I see now that you have just taken that as an invitation to more excess on your part.
GregLaLone

Postby noform on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:18 am

Like many many others, I have listened with great interest to the phone conversations posted as audio files at http://thehostmirror.blogspot.com/

the content of these audio files seems to back up Nick Tharcher's views and assessments (also see the documents Tharcher posted on this forum) regarding the regretful web of scandal and deception run amok behind the veil of New Falcon Publications since Dr. Hyatt's death.
noform

Postby GregLaLone on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:30 am

noform wrote:Like many many others, I have listened with great interest to the phone conversations posted as audio files at http://thehostmirror.blogspot.com/

the content of these audio files seems to back up Nick Tharcher's views and assessments (also see the documents Tharcher posted on this forum) regarding the regretful web of scandal and deception run amok behind the veil of New Falcon Publications since Dr. Hyatt's death.

So what's your point? That the viewpoints on John Yost's propaganda site / advertising site for New Falcon tends to support his boss's views? What else would you expect. I'm still waiting for John's answer....If you know him try to get his attention if you would.

Thanks,

Greg

PS. Do you mind dilating on what in particular you find so fascinating about John's two phone posts? Doesn't his whole site seem too much like a carefully scripted drama to you? The wicked villain, and the innocent victims heroically struggling.....blah blah blah..... Also listen very carefully to the two calls, without reading Yost's ridiculous script of bullshit while you're doing it - what is the caller attempting to communicate, what is he trying to accomplish. Try to think with your own brain instead of starting with the silly script from the rest of the site.
GregLaLone

Postby noform on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:30 pm

re: "Also listen very carefully to the two calls, without reading Yost's ridiculous script of bullshit while you're doing it - what is the caller attempting to communicate, what is he trying to accomplish. Try to think with your own brain instead of starting with the silly script from the rest of the site."

Actually my comments were exclusively in response to listening to the tone of your voice, more than the words you spoke per se (though they were also telling). Being a kind of "read between the lines" type of person, what I perceived in your tone was perhaps an anxiety and dread over the possibility of getting caught for betraying your boss. Totally understandable, perhaps moreso with your text comments posted here.

It is obvious that something has upset you. Since I have never known public reputation to be something totally within my control, I can understand how perhaps your panic reaction might stem from losing control of something you never had control of in the first place. Happens to all of us at some point or another. By the way, I never 'try' thinking with my own brain anymore; I just do it.
noform

Postby GregLaLone on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Please, I meant no offense by 'try'.... I still have to try. I have somehow made enough enemies since Dr. Hyatt died, don't need another...

You are spot on, sure there's anxiety....I take mild umbrage at depicting Michael as my boss.... although that is what he kept trying to be. All that stuff on Yosts blog about Michael paying me to fuck with people is absolute bullshit. The anxiety stemmed more from crossing a very powerful person, simply by trying to do what my 'honor' forced me to. Which was to try and let John know that there was some ill will there....what has royally pissed me off is that not only did he publish all kinds of heinous untruths about me, he went and posted the very evidemce of the cross for Michael to see! It is literally the worst thing anyone has ever done to me, and I just want an answer - why?

Its like, say you and I are locked in the drunk tank.... Big Turk sidles up to me and whispers, I'm gonna fuck noform and then slit his throat..... Big Turk is not someone you mess with lightly.... So I smile and nod....then amble over toward you when Turk is asleep....and tell you to watch out..... and then you start shouting "HEY TURK, GREG JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU"RE GOING TO FUCK ME, AND THAT YOU'RE MOTHER IS A WHORE!" I mean, who does something like that?

Here's the truth of it.... I was Dr. Hyatt's student for about 5 years.....I moved to Arizona to study with him.... When he died, I was very hurt.... I went to his funeral, and shoveled dirt over his grave....Thats when I first started to deal with Michael.....because his Father had just died, and I felt for him. And by deal I mean nothing much more than friendly emails and some phone calls.

Months later, when the idea was tossed around to mess with Yost, I realized that instead of my being his noble ally in grief, he was much more like Big Turk, and I was in danger of getting Fucked if I wasn't careful..... despite that realization, and despite fear of reprisal, I did what I thought was the honorbale thing and contact John, who I had never met. I suppose no act of kindness goes unpunished. But I would do the smae thing again, given the same circumstance. I make no apology for it, even if Yost wants to try to twist things around and make it out as though I was somehow attacking him by doing it.

I am pissed, and my faith in people is fucked, and especially painful is that I am starting to wonder just who I got involved with when I signed up with the doc all those years ago, based on all of his old cohorts that I have dealt with so far....

That's a little over the top though, because some of his ex students that I have encountered have been good people to know....not all have been malicious.

I want to thank you though for your words, they make me feel slightly better. I have the suspicion that I will be kicked off of here soon, and my posts erased. In the meanwhile, I have nothing to hide, and no allegiance to any Hyatt group any longer....I have not so much as had a phone call with Michael in 2 months, and intend to keep it that way.... I have changed my phone number, my email,,,,,, I have moved to a different state.... in short, if there is anything I can do to help clear up this manufactured web of deciet that you mention, ask me and I'll tell you , as best I can.

Thanks again,

Greg
GregLaLone

breaking through the wall of lies

Postby noform on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:11 pm

re: "if there is anything I can do to help clear up this manufactured web of deciet that you mention, ask me and I'll tell you , as best I can."

Alright, I will ask you.

I would like you to share your views on how Michael Miller got to be CEO of New Falcon Publications.

Is it your view that Alan Miller actually wanted his college basketball coach son to take over his complex publishing company ? Do you think Alan was in full presence of mind when Michael put the pen in his hand to sign U.S.E.S.S. over to him ?

Perhaps your views on these issues can clear up some of the web of deceit that i refered to earlier.
noform

Postby GregLaLone on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Well, that's a fair question.

Yes, I absolutely think that Dr. Hyatt wanted his son Michael to have his business. I also think that he left room for Lee to stay on as well.

The real issue here is not who was left what....it is that neither side is willing to share. Both of them are alpha types, and would rather eat ground up glass then take orders from the other. I see the whole thing as nothing more than a pissing contest that has been brewing for 20 odd years. This is just my opinion.

I find it curious that you call the publishing business complex.... my exposure to it since Dr. H died, through Michael, is that it is not really very complex at all . Its no more complex than any other small business I have seen.

Is that to say that experience is not worth anything? No of course not.... It is simply to say that being a publisher is not rocket science. Again, in my opinion.

What really shocks me about this whole thing is that people seem to take things so personally. I can't imagine that 99% of the people who so passionately post about this or that facet of the whole thing have ever even met any of the people involved face to face.

I suppose I am rambling....my bottom line opinion on this matter, after having been exposed to both sides....is that it is none of my fucking business. I don't care which one ends up on top. And really, it is for a court to decide. It is not a matter of public opinion. Legally, one side is right, and the other is wrong. That is for a judge to figure out, not me.

I just want my name removed from John Yost's blog so I can get on with my life.

Greg
GregLaLone

Next

Return to Comments by Others