what happened to new falcon website

At one time this was open to posting by anyone. Because of the volume of spam, however, we locked it. We've also deleted many of the posts since they are no longer interesting. If there's something you'd like us to post, please feel free to send an email to nick@originalfalcon.com.

what happened to new falcon website

Postby sangchenyeshe on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:39 pm

What happened to the New Falcon website ( http://www.newfalcon.com )? Did the feds finally shut them down for being too subversive?

:evil:
sangchenyeshe

Re: what happened to new falcon website

Postby cyberslut on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:24 am

Nobody seems to know why their website is down but I bet it has to do with how butt-ugly it was.
cyberslut

Postby sangchenyeshe on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:59 am

I'm new to this forum. If I had read some of the other posts first, my question would have been answered. Didn't know about the split between the two Falcons. Hope the catalog stays in print. We need more like Wilson, Hyatt and Leary!

:twisted:
sangchenyeshe

Postby oleander on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:50 pm

I also want to see Wilson, Hyatt and Leary stay in print and that's why I support the Original Falcon. According to documents posted on this forum, New Falcon obtained their stock of their books illegally. Maybe that's why New Falcon's website is down now.
oleander

Postby dagon on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:16 pm

sangchenyeshe wrote:What happened to the New Falcon website ( http://www.newfalcon.com )? Did the feds finally shut them down for being too subversive?

:evil:

No more likely legal problems. I know he's not paying the authors I represent and the website went down
shortly after I started making demands for royalty payments months overdue and many defaults on
contracts. I've got an email and handwritten note from Michael or one of his reps admitting not paying
for books sold directly through the NF website.

Chickenshit business ethics have been the hallmark of Michael's New Falcon... whereas I never had one
problem with the Original New Falcon in over 15 years.

As soon as I find him, he will find himself in court, the evidence is damning against Michael.

DG
dagon

Postby KevHarris on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm

http://www.originalfalcon.com... it's.. it's... not there... :shock:
KevHarris

Postby kilamara on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Well, well, now what has gone down? First the New Falcon site goes down and then it comes back up all new and flashy with a statement by Michael Miller pleading his case. Then The Original Falcon press site goes down and no one is saying anything about it. I am an outsider in this and can only base my opinions on what I read and hear. I just hope the books and such I have so enjoyed and which have enriched my life for so long can continue to be produced.
kilamara

Postby oleander on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:34 pm

The Original Falcon Press site never went down. That link you posted had too many periods at the end, LOL. I just checked out the new New Falcon site and read Mike Miller's statement. Whoa. That statement does not read like Mike Miller wrote it. No way does Mike Miller articulate himself with that level of clarity and intelligence. Noooo. I wonder who the ghost writer is ? Well at least he's polishing and buffing up MM's Public Image. Excellent marketing strategy, I say. The public doesn't need to know the truth about who he really is or how he actually speaks or writes, especially if he is expected to represent and sell so many great books.
oleander

Postby KevHarris on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:28 am

Speaking of which..
I wonder what will become of Black Book VI.
New Falcon has "the complete set" for sale,
but without the Original Falcon's publication of BB6, that set's not actually complete then.
Also, I wonder whether the 'Dr.H is Watching' DVD is different from the DVD that would be included in the not-yet-published Black Book.

:ugeek:
KevHarris

Return to Comments by Others