Is Joseph Lisewski still published by New Falcoln?

At one time this was open to posting by anyone. Because of the volume of spam, however, we locked it. We've also deleted many of the posts since they are no longer interesting. If there's something you'd like us to post, please feel free to send an email to nick@originalfalcon.com.

Is Joseph Lisewski still published by New Falcoln?

Postby David_2009 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:24 am

I just joined this forum, and, I'm hoping someone can help me out here, is Joseph Lisewski still published by New Falcoln?, the reason I'm asking is 'cause on the main site, I did a search for him, and his books, and I couldn't find anything, so, have they dropped him or has he left for whatever reason?. Also, I remember a few months ago, going onto the New Falcoln site, and seeing that a new book of his was going to be released, one on Alchemy, does anyone know what happened to this idea?, will it still be released, or will it be released by another or publisher or something?. I do remember reading on his site, awhile back, that he said he's going to devote his time to physics and his time travel research, but, that the Alchemy book would be released, so, I'm just curious about what's happened?.

Finally, does anyone remember or know what the address to Lisewski's site is?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

David.
David_2009

Re: Is Joseph Lisewski still published by New Falcoln?

Postby Seraphim on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 am

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 am.
Seraphim

Return to Comments by Others